Closing date: 14 April 2019
Duration: 12 MonthsStipend: R46 000.00
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (INTERNSHIP) [x10]
- Diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management software.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Co-ordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (E mails, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointment etc. for the upper management.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (INTERNSHIP) [x15]
- Diploma in Public management and administration or relevant qualifications.
- Background in finance or communications will be an advantage.
- Ability to plan, delegate, manage time and money.
- Communicate effectively and make sound decisions.
- Analytical skills, knowledge and expertise of conflict resolution.
- Strong coordination with relevant stakeholder and develop the stakeholder list or stakeholder mapping.
- Analysis of the direct beneficiaries and indirect beneficiaries among the age group, male and female.
- Conducting meetings or organising workshop in the community to bring community on one page.
- Maintain an accurate up to date record of work and initiatives.
- Provide support and guidance to community development worker.
- Facilitate and encourage community engagement regarding responses to various consultations and policy documents.
- Act as a catalyst to stimulate and support the development of community groups and organisations.
- Provide regular progress reports as required.
- Always present a positive professional image of supporting communities to statutory, voluntary and community sector organisations [funders] elected representatives.
How To Apply
Application must be submitted on the signed Thulamela Municipality application form, accompanied by comprehensive C.V and certified copies of certificates to be forwarded to: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, THULAMELA MUNICIPALITY, P/BAG X5066, THOHOYANDOU, 0950 or may be handed in at Office no. 130B during working hours.
Enquiries: Contact Thenga A.R, Tel: 015 962 7775
Should you not be contacted within 30 days after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.