Gauteng Department of E-Government Vacancies consist of entry level positions such as Personal Assistant and Office Management.
Gauteng Department of E-Government Vacancies
PERSONAL ASSISTANT: RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
REF NO: REFS/002690 Chief Directorate: Resource Management
SALARY : R226 611 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Johannesburg
- Matric certificate plus a Secretarial Diploma or equivalent with 1-2 year’s clerical or administrative experience, or Matric plus 4-5 years ‘experience in clerical/administrative.
- Knowledge and the ability to work on MS-package)
OFFICE MANAGER TO THE DDG: ESSM
REF NO: 002849 Branch: Executive Support and Stakeholder Management
SALARY : R281 418 – R331 497 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Johannesburg
- National Diploma in Public Administration/Management or Office Management.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in rendering support to a manager, with experience in Public Service Structures.
- Advanced project management, Human Resource, Financial and management skills.
- Good conflict management, report writing, communication, organizing, coordinating and computer skills are pre – requisite.
- Knowledge in records management, policy research and government communication.
All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at:www.gautengonline.gov.za.
CLOSING DATE : 04 May 2018
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Gauteng Department of e-Government, is inviting, strategic and innovative thinkers, who are technocrats, to champion the crafting of the strategy to deliver the modernisation mandate of the Gauteng City Region, and to support radical transformation, modernisation and re-industrialisation.
The successful candidate must be innovative with proven applied leadership skills as well as ability to plan and co-ordinate activities at a strategic level.
Must have a client focused attitude.
Excellent writing and impeccable communication skills, as well as relationship building, people management and the ability to work under pressure.